Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Apple really cares about your privacy  (Read 353 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 25, 2014, 09:00:19 pm »

Why Apple really cares about your privacy

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
In the days and weeks since Apple’s WWDC keynote, something’s been bugging me, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. Then, recently, while sitting at the airport, I launched Safari and pulled up Apple’s official privacy policy. At first glance, it seemed to be the standard boilerplate issued by the gray suited legal department of a large enterprise, full of the same legalese you see on nearly any site that collects your personal information.</p><p>
But then I focused on some of the details, and a certain simplicity emerged:</p>

<p>
Personal information will only be shared by Apple to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2366921/why-apple-really-cares-about-your-privacy.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: [
url=http://www.macworld.com/article/2366921/why-apple-really-cares-about-your-privacy.html#tk.rss_all]Why Apple really cares about your privacy[/url]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: