Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Changing tags and missing movies  (Read 335 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 28, 2014, 09:00:19 am »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Changing tags and missing movies

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Why on earth does iTunes sometimes change the tags of content in your library? Can you back up your iOS devices to a different folder than the default location? And if you accidentally delete all your movies, how can you get them back? Read on to discover the answers to these three questions.</p><h2>Why the heck are may tags changing?</h2>
<p>
<strong>Q: I have a very specific way of tagging my music, and iTunes sometimes changes the tags of many of my songs back to the way they are in the iTunes Store. I’m not using iTunes Match, so why is iTunes changing my tags?</strong></p><p>
I have received several emails about this issue; people are seeing tags they’ve changed revert to the way they were when they purchased music from the iTunes Store. This only happens for purchased music.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2369021/ask-the-itunes-guy-changing-tags-and-missing-movies.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Changing tags and missing movies
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: