Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gear We Love: BlueLounge Jimi gives your iMac a USB port on the front  (Read 378 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 08, 2014, 09:00:19 pm »

Gear We Love: BlueLounge Jimi gives your iMac a USB port on the front

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>With their “nothing but the screen” appearance, Apple’s recent iMac models are marvels of sleek design. The downside to this approach, however, is that if you need to connect peripherals, all the system’s ports are hidden in back. This is fine for ports you access infrequently, but for devices you connect and disconnect often—for me, USB flash drives and a few specific peripherals—it can be a pain.</p><p>I’ve got a USB hub connected to my Mac (more on that in a future Gear We Love column), but the hub stays hidden behind my iMac, too. What I want is a single USB port on the front of the computer—like the ones on older Mac Pro models—for quick, temporary connections.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2451305/gear-we-love-bluelounge-jimi-gives-your-imac-a-usb-port-on-the-front.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Gear We Love: BlueLounge Jimi gives your iMac a USB port on the front
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: