Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yosemite hands-on: Mail, Messages, and Calendar  (Read 565 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 12, 2014, 09:00:15 pm »

Yosemite hands-on: Mail, Messages, and Calendar

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
A major update to OS X generally means that many of the apps included with the operating system also get major updates—or at least the biggest updates they’re likely to get until the next major operating-system release. In OS X Yosemite, due this fall, several major Apple apps have received upgrades both big and small. I’ve been using a pre-release version of Yosemite (on an Apple-supplied MacBook Pro) for the past month and have had a chance to spend a little time with Mail, Messages, and Calendar. Here’s a look at what’s new.</p><h2>Mail gets markup and more</h2>
<p>
My love-hate relationship with Apple’s Mail app is currently in a good place. I’m using it every day and it’s been working fine for me. Still, I was reluctant to test an early version of Mail on Yosemite with my real mailboxes. As a result, I can’t testify yet about any potential compatibility issues between Mail and either my personal Gmail inbox or my work’s Office 365 mail. (I can, however, testify that my rarely-used me.com email address is a stupendous collector of spam.)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2452686/yosemite-hands-on-mail-messages-and-calendar.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Yosemite hands-on: Mail, Messages, and Calendar
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: