Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Inconsistent buttons and faulty gapless playback  (Read 410 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 12, 2014, 09:00:15 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Inconsistent buttons and faulty gapless playback

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
iTunes has many quirks and inconstancies. In this week’s column, I look at a few of them. Why do Next and Previous buttons display only sometimes when you view track tags? Why does iTunes funnel videos into the Home Videos category? And why isn’t gapless playback working on iOS devices running iTunes Match?</p><h2>Next and Previous buttons are inconsistent</h2>
<p>
<strong>Q: When I go to edit tags for a song in my iTunes library by pressing Command-I, sometimes Next and Previous buttons display at the bottom of the window; but sometimes they don’t. It seems random whether or not they show up. Can you tell me what’s going on?</strong></p><p>
It’s not random, but it’s certainly odd. These buttons display depending on which view you are in when you select a track and press Command-I.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2451771/ask-the-itunes-guy-inconsistent-buttons-and-faulty-gapless-playback.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Inconsistent buttons and faulty gapless playback
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: