Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bugs & Fixes: Saving your Notes from disaster  (Read 314 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 20, 2014, 09:00:19 pm »

Bugs & Fixes: Saving your Notes from disaster

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Apple’s Notes (available both for OS X and iOS) has long been one of my most frequently used apps. With its improved cross-platform syncing in recent OS iterations, the app is better than ever. If I create a note on my iPhone while away from home, it’s waiting for me on my Mac when I return—and vice versa. The Notes user interface is almost identical across platforms, making it especially easy to navigate between the two. That’s why, whenever I want to jot down and store snippets of information, Notes is my go-to app.</p><p>
“But wait!” I can hear the naysayers out there. They are reminding me that there are other note-taking apps, ones that similarly offer cross-platform syncing, but have more extensive editing options. They also include useful features missing from Notes, such as an ability to store images or organize notes in category folders.  Evernote is one such app. I do use Evernote. It’s great. But I still keep coming back to Notes precisely because of its barebones simplicity. Too often, when I just want to record some brief text (especially if I don’t intend to save it for an extended time) the multitude of features in apps such as Evernote seem to get in my way rather than offer benefits.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2455084/bugs-and-fixes-saving-your-notes-from-disaster.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Bugs &amp; Fixes: Saving your Notes from disaster
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: