Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Moving your iTunes library, holiday specials, and WAV vs AIFF  (Read 504 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 10, 2014, 09:00:21 am »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Moving your iTunes library, holiday specials, and WAV vs AIFF

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
It may be the dog days of summer, but questions to the iTunes Guy are still coming strong. This week, I look at three questions. I explain how to move an iTunes library to an external hard drive, I look at how to tag Christmas specials of TV series, and I discuss the pros and cons of ripping CDs in WAV and AIFF formats.</p><h2>Move an iTunes library to an external hard drive</h2>
<p>
<strong>Q: Is there a way to move my iTunes library to my external hard drive?</strong></p><p>
Yes, indeed. And I’ll even give you two solutions to consider. Depending on the content in your iTunes library, you may prefer one or the other.</p><p>
First, however, here’s an overview of the files that iTunes uses. If you go to your home folder (the one with the house icon and your user name) and then the Music folder, you’ll see that this contains an iTunes folder.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2461573/ask-the-itunes-guy-moving-your-itunes-library-holiday-specials-and-wav-vs-aiff.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Moving your iTunes library, holiday specials, and WAV vs AIFF
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: