Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone 4: Kelly's first 24 hours  (Read 736 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 24, 2010, 11:00:09 pm »

iPhone 4: Kelly's first 24 hours

Filed under: iPhoneI was one of those who had a new iPhone 4 magically appear yesterday, so I've had over 24 hours with mine to touch it and love it and name it George. Here are my first impressions:

New screen: The slightly slimmer case is nice. I really thought I'd dislike the square edges, but they aren't bothering me at all. I promise, nobody is more surprised than I am. It's slick. I know people say that as a colorful expression, but I mean the textbook definition of slick. If I'm using my laptop and sitting on the couch, I generally connect my phone and set it on the arm of the couch. I won't be doing that anymore! All it did last night was slide off into my lap.

New camera: I came from a 3G, so I just got the (official) ability to shoot video on my phone, not to mention the zoom and focus options. Getting the light will probably turn out to be awesome as well, but suddenly the sun decided to make an appearance in Oregon, so I haven't had a chance to really try it out.

(Did I mention the screen? I hope so. It's a beaut!) TUAWiPhone 4: Kelly's first 24 hours originally appeared on The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) on Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:00:00 EST.  Please see our terms for use of feeds.Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

http://www.tuaw.com/2010/06/25/iphone-4-kellys-first-24-hours/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: