Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 powerful iPhone battery cases perfect for back to school  (Read 500 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 28, 2014, 09:00:19 pm »

3 powerful iPhone battery cases perfect for back to school

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
You know the feeling—that sinking feeling when you notice your phone is at 7 percent charged, and there’s just no way you’re going to make it to a power outlet for a while. You can turn the brightness down to barely visible, you can turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, heck you can even put that sucker in airplane mode, but it’s not going to save you. You’re stuck choosing between using your phone now, or trying to save that 7 percent to play some music on your bus ride home…which isn’t for hours.</p><p>
You’re screwed.</p><p>
I’m an old fart who sits at the same desk all day, surrounded by free USB ports and power strips studded with AC adapters, and my car is one big charging station too. But college students spend long days wandering around sprawling campuses where they might not stay put in one spot for more than a couple hours at a time. If anyone needs a good battery case, it’s a student. And while it’s a drag to pay triple-digit prices for an iPhone accessory, I found three battery cases for iPhone 5 and 5s that go beyond just juicing up your phone.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2599597/3-powerful-iphone-battery-cases-perfect-for-back-to-school.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 3 powerful iPhone battery cases perfect for back to school
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: