Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gear We Love: Twelve South HiRise holds your display, hides your gear  (Read 333 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 03, 2014, 09:00:21 am »

Gear We Love: Twelve South HiRise holds your display, hides your gear

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>There’s a lot of gear out there for your Apple devices, but how do you know which are worth your time and what’s not worth your money? In our Gear We Love column, Macworld’s editors tell you about the products we’re personally using—and loving.</p><p>Unless you’ve got just the right desk, there’s a good chance you need to elevate your iMac or display to get it to the best ergonomic height—with your eyes about two to three inches below the top edge of the screen.</p><p>Your local office-supply store surely has a number of monitor stands to choose from, and online retailers are flush with stands for every budget or office motif. But I’ve been testing Twelve South’s <strong>$80 HiRise for iMac</strong> for several months, and it’s become one of my favorite desktop accessories, both as stand for raising my display to a better height, and as a nifty storage compartment for stuff I don’t want littering my desk.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2600806/gear-we-love-twelve-south-hirise-holds-your-display-hides-your-gear.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Gear We Love: Twelve South HiRise holds your display, hides your gear
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: