Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Re-download audiobooks, watch Netflix offline, and more  (Read 345 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 07, 2014, 09:00:19 am »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Re-download audiobooks, watch Netflix offline, and more

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I’ve been getting lots of questions about lossless music files recently, and in this week’s column I answer another one. I also remind you that you can’t re-download audiobooks purchased from the iTunes Store, show how you can find songs that aren’t in any playlists, and look at a question about offline storage of Netflix videos.</p><h2>Lost and not found: audiobook library</h2>
<p>
<strong>Q: I had a hard disk problem, and lost my iTunes library. I went to re-download my purchased music and audiobooks, and found that I couldn’t download the audiobooks at all. All the music was available, but not the audiobooks. Does this mean I’ve lost the more than 200 audiobooks I bought from the iTunes Store?</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2601927/ask-the-itunes-guy-re-download-audiobooks-watch-netflix-offline-and-more.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Re-download audiobooks, watch Netflix offline, and more
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: