Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our favorite iOS Apps, September edition  (Read 352 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 07, 2014, 09:00:20 am »

Our favorite iOS Apps, September edition

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
As we do every month, Macworld staffers got together to chat about the best apps they’ve been using recently. Here are some that have recently captured our imaginations (and perhaps a spot on our homescreens), whether they’re tiny apps from budding developers or the top-grossing apps that everyone is using. Our hope is that, while you might recognize some of these apps, others you might never have encountered. All of them, we think, are worth a look.</p><h2>Chris Breen: Lords of the Waterdeep</h2>
<figure class="medium right"><a class="zoom" href="https://cms-images.idgesg.net/images/article/2014/09/staff-picks-waterdeep-100412344-large.png">staff picks waterdeep" width="300" height="400[/url]</figure>
<p>
After a long break from gaming, I’ve rekindled my interest not only in computer and console gaming, but board games as well. In particular I’ve been looking at strategy games. These tend to be complicated and invariably include dense manuals. I learn better by doing and so I use the iOS equivalents of some of these games to show me how the game is played.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2603023/our-favorite-ios-apps-september-edition.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Our favorite iOS Apps, September edition
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: