Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Three Apple Watch features that will make you think differently about smartwatches  (Read 364 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 11, 2014, 09:00:16 pm »

Three Apple Watch features that will make you think differently about smartwatches

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I’m not a watch guy. It’s not a fashion statement—I’ve just never enjoyed having anything on my wrists, be it jewelry, watch bands, and especially police restraints. There was a time back in the ’90s when I gave pocket watches a try, but that was a lamentable artifice. And with the advent of smartphones, whenever I want to know the time, there’s already a device in my pocket that will let me know how late I’m running.</p><p>
All of this is a roundabout way of saying that I am not the target demographic for the newly unveiled Apple Watch. So why did I find the device that Apple described at a special press event on Tuesday so compelling?</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2604679/three-apple-watch-features-that-will-make-you-think-differently-about-smartwatches.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Three Apple Watch features that will make you think differently about smartwatches
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: