Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey, where's my iPhone 6? Find out with these tracking tools  (Read 503 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 21, 2014, 09:00:18 am »

Hey, where's my iPhone 6? Find out with these tracking tools

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
It’s Friday, September 19. Do you know where your new iPhone 6 or 6 Plus is? Hopefully, it’s already on the back of that UPS truck, making the rounds, and you’re sitting at home, anxiously waiting for it to show up at your door. Or perhaps your phone isn’t in the first batch of preorders, but will be on its way within the next week or two.</p><p>
Sure, you could just wait and guess when it’ll show up, but that’s not why we have tracking numbers. Here are three tools you can use to track your iPhone before it even arrives. </p><h2>FlightAware</h2>
<p>
If your iPhone isn’t scheduled to arrive today, I have some good news for you: When it does finally ship in the next few weeks, you can track its exact flight and watch it make the journey to your doorstep. FlightAware, a live flight tracking website, built a super handy iPhone 6 flight tracker that shows the flight path of all U.S.-bound UPS flights. Just look for the departure-scan time in your UPS tracking number, and cross check it with FlightAware’s map and departure board. Then, watch the map to see your iPhone fly in real time. </p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2686095/hey-wheres-my-iphone-6-find-out-with-these-tracking-tools.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Hey, where's my iPhone 6? Find out with these tracking tools
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: