Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Call the plumber: How to teach Siri about your relationships  (Read 418 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 02, 2014, 03:00:24 am »

Call the plumber: How to teach Siri about your relationships

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Twitter follower Tom McM posed an expectedly short question along these lines:</p>

How can I teach Siri about my relationships?

<p>
All my followers are good people and therefore not the kind of folks who would invoke Siri simply to drone on and on about their domestic problems. Given that, what I believe Tom is asking is how to get Siri to respond appropriately to your “Call my little snuggle lumps” requests.</p><p>
By way of background, Siri can respond to requests based on how you’ve labeled people in your life. But it can’t do that unless these folks appear as contacts on your device. So if you haven’t created contacts for your brother, second-cousin, undertaker, guy who answers the phone at the bar, and life coach, now’s the time to do so.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2689247/siri-call-the-plumber-quick-and-other-ios-relationship-tricks.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Call the plumber: How to teach Siri about your relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: