Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grading the rumors on Mac mini updates, iPad delays, and MacBook colors  (Read 458 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 04, 2014, 03:00:18 pm »

Grading the rumors on Mac mini updates, iPad delays, and MacBook colors

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
BREAKING NEWS: Apple might update some of its products! Or it might not. Some updates you might have expected to be coming, some might be coming later than you thought. Other updates feature features that you might find surprising. More updates on these possible updates as updates come in!</p><h2>The little Mac that could</h2>
<p>
What’s that smell? Do you smell that? Phew. Man, smells like old gym socks and gym shorts left in an abandoned gym. By a guy named Jim.</p><p>
Sorry, I just came from the gym.</p><p>
Oh, I know what it is! It’s the Mac mini. Silly me. It should have been obvious because if we check the MacRumors buying guide, we can see that the Mac mini was last updated sometime during the Eisenhower administration. Well, OK, two years ago. That’s still a long time.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2691110/update-dates-handicapping-updates-to-the-mac-mini-ipad-air-and-macbook-air.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Grading the rumors on Mac mini updates, iPad delays, and MacBook colors
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: