Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to edit photos with iOS 8's Photos app  (Read 585 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 19, 2014, 03:00:21 pm »

How to edit photos with iOS 8's Photos app

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Here at Macworld we’ve talked a lot about iOS 8 and its new features. One of them that I wanted to focus on today is the Photos app and the editing capabilities you find there.</p><p>
Unlike in the past where Photos was basically just a shoebox for holding your images, you can now perform some cool image manipulation there. Let’s take a look.</p><p>
We’ll start by launching Photos. Here’s my image. We start by tapping on Edit. The top tool is the magic wand. Using it Photos will make its best guess at how it can improve your image. If you don’t want to use it, just tap it to turn it off.</p><p>
The first thing I’d like to do is crop my image, so I tap on the crop tool and I see a wheel on the left. You use this wheel to rotate your image. To crop your image, just drag on its corner handles, use your finger to drag your image into position, and then tap on another tool.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2833913/how-to-edit-photos-with-ios-8s-photos-app.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to edit photos with iOS 8's Photos app
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: