Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Low end theory: Apple would do better to price its products more evenly  (Read 389 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 22, 2014, 03:00:22 am »

Low end theory: Apple would do better to price its products more evenly

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
When Apple announced the new lineup of iPads and Mac minis last week, I noticed a disturbing trend. We're used to Apple making the best products in every category and charging appropriately for them. When people complain to me that you can get Windows computers for less, I point out that you can't get comparable Windows computers for less.</p><p>
But if you look across Apple's product lineup, many of the low-end offerings really stand out—and not in a good way. Many of them come across as unnecessarily hobbled devices, and while there might be a few instances where they'd be serviceable, I can't see myself recommending any of them. In fact, they remind me of Road Apples, devices Apple used to sell back in the 1990s that were underpowered, not upgradeable and soon terminated.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2834761/low-end-theory-apple-could-do-better-to-price-its-products-more-evenly.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Low end theory: Apple would do better to price its products more evenly
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: