Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Belkin WeMo LED Lighting plays nice with the WeMo system  (Read 385 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 24, 2014, 03:00:18 pm »

Review: Belkin WeMo LED Lighting plays nice with the WeMo system

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I’m definitely the kind of person who accidentally leaves the lights on…as I’m leaving town for 10 days. Oops. But smart light bulbs are here to help me (and fellow forgetful electricity-wasters) out—because with Belkin’s WeMo LED smart bulbs, you can turn my lights off (or on) from anywhere in the world.</p><p>
Belkin’s WeMo LED Lighting Starter Set costs $100 and comes with two smart LED bulbs and a WeMo Link, a small, white connector that plugs into your wall and lets you control your smart bulbs over Wi-Fi. Additional bulbs can be purchased for $30 each, which is about 10 times the price of a 60-watt CFL bulb, but on par with other smart bulbs (Philips Hue Lux bulbs cost $30 too).</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2837932/review-belkin-wemo-led-lighting-plays-nice-with-the-wemo-system.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Review: Belkin WeMo LED Lighting plays nice with the WeMo system
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: