Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iphone 1.1.2  (Read 6955 times)
rohankataria26

« on: December 31, 2007, 08:46:23 pm »

i am going to buy a new phone in a few days......nd i think it would come with 1.1.2 firmware.....i wanted to use all the cool third party apps.....hw do i do that??i checked out ibrickr but that works for 1.0.2 only....do i have to downgrade it??i would not have edge or wifi on my phone....what are the other ways of instaling apps and copying files from and to my ifone??(i mean other that ibrickr)and what exactly is jailbreaking nd would i have to do that if i downgrade my iphone to 1.0.2 nd use ibrickr??is there any other way..i mean other than downgrading????.....As you can see i m totally confused....PLZ HELP
mtwiford

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 12:31:59 am »

You have to downgrade it to 1.1.1 firmware and to jailbreak it after that you need to have WIFI
JonasN

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 09:23:25 pm »

check www.stealthsim.com
mtwiford

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 09:27:32 pm »

A stealth sim is not needed in this case because all he saying he wants to do is jailbreak the phone. The stealth sim is only needed if you want to use an out of the box 1.1.2 phone with another GSM network other than AT&T (other carriers for europe). You can simply jailbreak the phone with no added cost.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: