Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid deleting messages when swiping your iPad too briskly  (Read 364 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 01, 2014, 03:00:19 am »

How to avoid deleting messages when swiping your iPad too briskly

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Reader Nancy Hilton has an iOS issue that she’d like me to take a swipe at. She writes:</p>

I upgraded  my iPad mini to iOS 8, and suddenly an accidental left swipe mysteriously wipes out an email message. A gentle left-swipe displays More, Flag, and Trash options, but a quicker swipe produces a brief narrow red line, and poof! the message is gone into cyberspace. Can you help?

<p>
I can. As you’ve rightly deduced, this is a behavior introduced with iOS 8, and it works across iPads, iPhones, and iPod touches. It was a notion Apple introduced with the idea that it’s an easy way to quickly delete messages. The problem is that if you’re a little too frisky in your swiping you can accidentally delete messages.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2841733/how-to-avoid-deleting-messages-when-swiping-your-ipad-too-briskly.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to avoid deleting messages when swiping your iPad too briskly
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: