Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HomeMonitor, Simplicam, and Netcam HD: Can any of them beat Dropcam?  (Read 408 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 03, 2014, 03:00:19 pm »

HomeMonitor, Simplicam, and Netcam HD: Can any of them beat Dropcam?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I’ve never been all that interested in home surveillance. At my house I’ve slept well for years with an old-fashioned burglar alarm and a deadbolt, and despite my love of all things electronic, spy cams have always seems a bit too Scarface for my humble abode.</p><p>
That is, until someone tried to break in. Thankfully, nobody was hurt and nothing was stolen—my low-tech solution worked well and scared the would-be intruders away—but as I watched the cops fruitlessly dust for prints on my busted door and unscrewed porch light, I suddenly saw the benefit of a cloud camera. If I could have accessed my video feed from the night of the incident, I might have been able to see who was trying to get in and give the cops a solid lead.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2841783/homemonitor-simplicam-and-netcam-hd-can-any-of-them-beat-dropcam.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: HomeMonitor, Simplicam, and Netcam HD: Can any of them beat Dropcam?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: