Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crashy Nest update for iOS temporarily pulled from the App Store  (Read 704 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 08, 2014, 03:00:17 pm »

Crashy Nest update for iOS temporarily pulled from the App Store

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
  <strong>UPDATE: </strong>Nest issued a 4.4.1 update to fix the problem later this afternoon.</p><p>
One of my favorite things about having a Nest Learning Thermostat is the ability to crank up the heat on cold San Francisco nights using my iPhone—without having to venture downstairs like a chump. Or at least it was, until an update to the Nest Mobile iOS app on Friday caused the app to crash upon launch for me.</p><p>
A quick check of the Web showed me I wasn’t alone, and Nest acknowledged the problem on Twitter and in response to customer complaints on its community forums (although not on its company blog), and took the additional step of removing the 4.4.0 update from the iOS App Store–a search currently doesn’t display the Nest app at all.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2843957/crashy-nest-update-for-ios-pulled-from-the-app-store.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Crashy Nest update for iOS temporarily pulled from the App Store
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: