Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ipad problem, helps  (Read 34121 times)
daviddvdd

« on: August 03, 2010, 08:54:25 pm »

my Ipad can not connect to public library internet, i do not know what kind of network is.  when i connect to the library's network, and a web like page pops up ask me for username and password, then i input them and click submit. then it does not respond. i tried several times, it won't work. however, i have an iphone with os4 in my hand, and tried the same network, it worked.  so please help me to solve this. thank u
bokz2

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 10:28:48 pm »

iPad Wifi connection problem related to new iPhone OS?
http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=11461335

Sorry I do not understand details.
Because I do not have a iPad.
Dornbrook

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 08:11:33 am »

my Ipad can not connect to public library internet, i do not know what kind of network is.  when i connect to the library's network,ipad 2 cases
ipad2 leather case
iPad2 casesand a web like page pops up ask me for username and password, then i input them and click submit. then it does not respond. i tried several times, it won't work. however, i have an iphone with os4 in my hand, and tried the same network, it worked.  so please help me to solve this. thank u

Rawling85

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 12:53:38 am »

my Ipad can not connect to public library internet, i do not know what kind of network is.  when i connect to the library's network,ipad 2 cases
ipad2 leather case
iPad2 cases and a web like page pops up ask me for username and password, then i input them and click submit. then it does not respond. i tried several times, it won't work. however, i have an iphone with os4 in my hand, and tried the same network, it worked.  so please help me to solve this. thank u

I don't use Ipad WiFi function but I use Vodafone and I am satisfied with its WiFi function.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: