Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Missing artwork, shuffling iTunes 12, and gifting movies  (Read 378 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 21, 2014, 03:00:25 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Missing artwork, shuffling iTunes 12, and gifting movies

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
It’s time for a grab-bag column. Some of this week’s questions deal with iTunes 12: What do you do when album art disappears? How do you mark TV shows as watched? And how do you play music in shuffle mode in iTunes 12? I also look at a question about gifting a movie you’ve purchased from the iTunes store, and an app-updating problem with iOS 8.</p><h2>Disappearing album artwork</h2>
<p>
<strong>Q: I’ve noticed in iTunes 12 that some of my albums don’t display artwork, even though I’ve manually added album art to all my music. I also found this with some of my movies. Is there any way to get the artwork back?</strong></p><p>
I’ve seen this too; only with a few albums, but with most of my movies. What worked for me was quite simple (though it can be time-consuming if you have to do this for a lot of albums or movies). Just select a movie or the first track of an album that doesn’t display artwork and press Command-I. I’ve found that if there is artwork in the file, it displays at the top of the Info window. Just click OK or press Return, and it should display correctly in iTunes.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2849798/ask-the-itunes-guy-missing-artwork-shuffling-itunes-12-and-gifting-movies.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Missing artwork, shuffling iTunes 12, and gifting movies
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: