Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to annotate your documents with Mail's Markup feature  (Read 408 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 11, 2014, 03:00:24 am »

How to annotate your documents with Mail's Markup feature

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
As you may have heard, Mail in OS X Yosemite offers a couple of new features. One of the most interesting is Markup, a feature you can use to annotate images that you’re sending to another person. Let’s see how it works.</p><p>
I’ll open Mail and create a new email message. Into it I’ll drag a PDF file that I’d like to mark up. I’ll click on the triangle icon that appears at the top of the file and choose Markup.</p><p>
A separate pane appears where I can choose my tools.</p><p>
If this toolbar looks a little familiar, it should. Many of the tools in it were pulled from the Preview app, which also allows you to annotate images and PDFs.</p><p>
The Sketch tool lets you scribble on a document, but it’s also smart about it. For example, if I draw a rough word bubble, Markup will offer to turn it into a real one—or make it a perfect circle if I like, or just leave it as it was originally drawn. Once I’ve drawn something, I can change its line width, its color, and choose to fill it with color if I like.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2857773/how-to-annotate-your-documents-with-mails-markup-feature.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to annotate your documents with Mail's Markup feature
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: