Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Solving all your playlist problems in iTunes 12  (Read 350 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 02, 2015, 09:00:19 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Solving all your playlist problems in iTunes 12

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Playlists are one of the best, and most creative ways to organize music in iTunes, and to listen to music on your iOS devices. But sometimes, it can be hard to figure out how to make complex playlists. In this week’s column, I look at three questions about playlists, both standard and smart. And I also look at an issue where album art, for some albums, changes on iOS devices.</p><h2>Playing multiple playlists in order</h2>
<p>
<strong>Q: Is there a way to play several playlists in sequence? Placing them in a folder doesn’t retain the song order.</strong></p><p>
I can think of two ways you can play several playlists in order. The first involves using regular playlists, and the second uses a smart playlist to combine several regular playlists.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2890538/ask-the-itunes-guy-solving-all-your-playlist-problems-in-itunes-12.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Solving all your playlist problems in iTunes 12
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: