Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Cleaning up your iTunes library  (Read 401 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 15, 2015, 09:00:22 am »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Cleaning up your iTunes library

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Like children, or weeds, an iTunes library has the tendency to grow and grow. Your Mac’s internal storage does not. iTunes 12 segments your media in a way that makes it easy to forget you have a bunch of audiobooks, podcasts, or old TV shows in your library that probably don’t need to be there anymore. But iTunes also makes it easy to back that media up in another location, so it’s safe to delete and free up space on your Mac.</p><h2>Offloading audiobooks</h2>
<p>
<strong>Q: I have so many audiobooks that I’m wondering if I could remove some of them from my iTunes library and hold then in a folder somewhere on my iMac?</strong></p><p>
You sure can. And audiobooks are good candidates for removal from your iTunes library, because you’re less likely to want to listen to them again for a while, unlike music.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2895928/ask-the-itunes-guy-cleaning-up-your-itunes-library.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Cleaning up your iTunes library
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: