Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Struck gold: Comparing two Apple Watch Edition try-on experiences  (Read 485 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 16, 2015, 03:00:13 am »

Struck gold: Comparing two Apple Watch Edition try-on experiences

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Few can afford an Apple Watch Edition, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get your hands on one. When Apple started taking preorders for all Watch models last Friday, it also opened up appointments to try them on in person, with a special appointment process for the Edition.</p><p>
Macworld’s Leah Yamshon and Caitlin McGarry tried on all three models in San Francisco and New York, respectively, and compared notes on what the demos are like, how they differ, and which Watch is the best in person.</p><h2>What we expected </h2>
<p>
<strong>Caitlin: </strong>I admit, my expectations for the Apple Watch Edition try-on appointment were high. I’ve been lusting after the rose gold Edition with rose gray Modern Buckle band for months. I counted all the quarters in my change jar/retirement account to see how close to $17,000 I could get. (Not close, not even a little.) Even though I have no plans to buy an Edition any time soon, or ever, I was looking forward to getting a little taste of luxury at the Edition appointment. I’ve been in other situations where high-end goods are at stake, like fancy jewelry stores and car dealerships, so I was expecting special treatment. Maybe a glass of champagne. A little red carpet rollout would have been appreciated. </p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2910213/struck-gold-comparing-two-apple-watch-edition-try-on-experiences.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Struck gold: Comparing two Apple Watch Edition try-on experiences
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: