Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Prep your songs for other devices  (Read 390 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 09, 2015, 03:00:23 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Prep your songs for other devices

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
With summer just around the corner, I’ve been getting a lot of questions about taking music from iTunes and playing it in other devices. I address two of those in this week’s column, one about burning CDs with tracks in random order, and another about putting a shuffled playlist on an SD card. I also look at how to listen to audiobooks on an iPod shuffle, and a problem where an artist’s name may show up twice in iTunes or on an iOS device.</p><h2>Burning CDs with shuffled tracks</h2>
<p>
<strong>Q: I have a very long playlist created from a number of CDs. I would like to randomly mix all 500 tracks and then burn a new set of six CDs in random order. I don’t want to have to drag the tracks around in the playlist to change the order; I just want iTunes to mix them up for me. Is there an easy way to do this?</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2914378/ask-the-itunes-guy-prepping-your-songs-for-other-devices.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Prep your songs for other devices
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: