Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Rebuilding an iTunes library, dealing with duplicate playlists  (Read 431 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 31, 2015, 03:00:15 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Rebuilding an iTunes library, dealing with duplicate playlists

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>One reason I enjoy writing this column is because I get to hear from iTunes users around the world, understand how they use iTunes, and help them enjoy their music more efficiently. But recently, I’ve been getting more and more emails about things that are just broken. This week, I answer two questions related to changes wrought by iTunes 12: the first about a missing XML file, and the second about libraries getting mangled by iCloud Music Library.</p><h2>Where’s the XML file?</h2>
<p><strong>Q: I had a problem with my iTunes library, and wanted to rebuild it. All the instructions I’ve seen tell me to use the iTunes Library.xml file to do this, but I don’t have this file. How can I rebuild my library?</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2998245/streaming-media/ask-the-itunes-guy-rebuilding-an-itunes-library-dealing-with-duplicate-playlists.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Rebuilding an iTunes library, dealing with duplicate playlists
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: