Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AirPods hands-on: They stayed in my ears and sounded awesome  (Read 413 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 09, 2016, 04:05:21 pm »

AirPods hands-on: They stayed in my ears and sounded awesome

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I didn’t want to like the AirPods, I really didn’t. But in the hands-on area after Apple’s iPhone 7 event on Wednesday, I found myself dancing along in spite of myself—and the AirPods stayed put, feeling surprisingly secure. With convenient features on both the hardware and software sides, I have to admit that Apple’s totally-wireless AirPods kind of rocked my world.</p><p>
When they’re in your ears, the AirPods kind of look like the old wired EarPods that someone snipped the wires off of. The earbud part fills your ear just as before, and a plastic stem hangs down a bit below your earlobe. They’re the same general shape as the EarPods and made from the same hard white plastic.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3117706/headphones/airpods-hands-on-they-stayed-in-my-ears-and-sounded-awesome.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: AirPods hands-on: They stayed in my ears and sounded awesome
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: