Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grab the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Comfort Grip for just $7  (Read 282 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 27, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Grab the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Comfort Grip for just $7

Give me joy, give me the Joy-Con.

Is this deal for me?

Thanks to Black Friday, the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Comfort Grip is now on sale at Amazon for its lowest price ever - $6.88.

This Comfort Grip for Joy-Con controllers is a bit different than the standard one that comes with the Nintendo Switch. They look pretty similar, however the Comfort Grip provides double-injected rubber grips and an ergonomic design which is contoured to fit nicely into your palm - a feature that the standard Grip can't necessarily claim itself. This Grip also features LED lights to show when your Joy-Cons are properly connected.

If you're still on the hunt, the Nintendo Switch is available for purchase at Amazon! For more Nintendo Black Friday deals and steals, check out Thrifter's Nintendo roundup.

For a limited time, you can also grab the AmazonBasics Travel and Storage Case for only $16 via Amazon. It has enough space to hold your Switch, its dock, games, Joy-Cons and this grip!

TL;DR

What make...

Source: Grab the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Comfort Grip for just $7
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: