Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A new rumor points to a more expensive MacBook Pro  (Read 143 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 25, 2021, 04:05:20 pm »

A new rumor points to a more expensive MacBook Pro

That extra inch on the upcoming 14-inch MacBook Pro could cost you.

Less than 24 hours after I suggested what the next MacBook Pro needs to find success, a new rumor was posted that suggests at least one of my expectations could come true. At issue is just how different the long-rumored 2021 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro models could be. The possible answer: other than display size, they might not be. If correct, both laptops could go a long way in becoming the best MacBooks on the market in 2021.

In my Monday post, I said an all-new 14-inch model should be identical to the second-generation 16-inch model, except for the display size. According to leaker Dylandkt on Twitter, both models are expected to have the "same chip and the same performance" ... "but expect a notable increase in price for the 14 inches over the 13 inches."

Currently, the entry-level 13-inch MacBook Pro (M1, 2020) starts at $1,299 while the least expensive 16-inch MacBook Pro (2019) is $2,399. Even assuming...

Source: A new rumor points to a more expensive MacBook Pro
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: