Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Updates MacBook Pro and MacBook Air Models With Minor Spec Bumps  (Read 409 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 11, 2012, 07:00:28 pm »

Apple Updates MacBook Pro and MacBook Air Models With Minor Spec Bumps

Apple today announced minor updates to its MacBook Air and MacBook Pro lines, including upgrades to flash storage, memory and processors.

The 11" and 13" MacBook Air models now include up to 512GB of flash storage, 60% faster graphics, up to 8GB of memory and a 2.0GHz i7 Ivy Bridge CPU. The machines have been upgraded with combined USB 3.0/2.0 ports as well as 720p FaceTime cameras. All MacBook Air models now include 4GB of RAM standard. Pricing remains similar to before, with only the premium 11" MacBook Air seeing a $100 price drop.

The 15" MacBook Pro model include Ivy Bridge quad-core i7 CPU's up to 2.7GHz, a 1GB GeForce GT 650M discrete graphics card, a standard 8GB of 1600 MHz memory, and USB 3.0/2.0 ports. Pricing remains the same at $1,799 and $2,199.

The 13" MacBook Pro includes Ivy Bridge dual-core i7 CPU's up to 2.9GHz. Pricing remains the same at $1,199 and $1,499.

Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• A Bit of History Behind the Mac OS X on Intel Project "Marklar"
• WWDC 2012 Spoiler Free Video Stream
• Apple Faces $2 Million Fine over '4G' iPad Marketing in Australia
• Apple to Add Baidu as iPhone Search Option in China
• Sparrow Alternative Email Client Making Its Way to the iPad

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/06/11/apple-updates-macbook-pro-and-macbook-air-models-with-minor-spec-bumps/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: