Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Expo Notes: Video Charades is just fun  (Read 376 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 02, 2013, 03:01:10 pm »

Expo Notes: Video Charades is just fun

I’ve spent so much time the first two days of Macworld/iWorld looking at really useful stuff—iOS-related items that help users travel abroad, do their jobs, earn money, and even simply get organized—that I’d nearly forgotten one of the best features of iOS devices.

They’re fun.

Luckily, the folks at White Basket Apps came along to remind me that my iPhone can be the source of cheap, pleasant diversions. They make the Birthday Video Greeting Card app, and soon will introduce a game called PicTris to the market.

But my favorite of their offerings is Video Charades, which is exactly what it sounds like. This iPhone app lets you play silly games, acting out characters and situations for the benefit of your family 1,000 miles away. Which is exactly how I plan to use it. You have five seconds to record your video clue; I could spend a dollar on an in-app upgrade to the “pro” version and double that time allowed, but that hardly seems sporting. There’s nothing earth-shattering in this app. It’s just fun.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2026883/expo-notes-video-charades-is-just-fun.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: