Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Adobe hits a home run with After Effects CC  (Read 329 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 16, 2013, 03:01:17 pm »

Review: Adobe hits a home run with After Effects CC

Adobe has hit another home run with After Effects CC, expanding the software’s capabilities and refining the tools that professional filmmakers and motion-graphics artists depend on. Further enhancements in performance make After Effects CC a must-have partner for animators and video editors working with Premiere Pro CC.

New features such as a live 3D workflow with Cinema 4D Lite, now included with Creative Cloud, give motion-graphics artists and compositors much-needed integration with true 3D object animation.

In addition, several upgraded tools—including the Refine Edge Tool (for use with Roto Brush), Warp Stabilizer VFX, and Pixel Motion Blur—make the CC version a substantial revision for compositors and animators. Also new are the enhanced 3D Camera Tracker, bicubic sampling for layers, and the ability to send a comp to render through the Adobe Media Encoder, which allows you to continue working in After Effects while your project renders in the background.

For me, however, the real beauty of Adobe’s Creative Cloud is the ability to sync my user profiles and preferences between machines and to access my software and settings when I’m working remotely—simply by signing in with my Creative Cloud User ID.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2046015/review-adobe-hits-a-home-run-with-after-effects-cc.html#tk.rss_all

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: