Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Take the pain out of two-factor authentication with an app  (Read 397 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 30, 2014, 03:00:17 pm »

Take the pain out of two-factor authentication with an app

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I’ve been stressing two-factor authentication (2FA), or two-step verification, in my early columns here at Private I, because I believe most people avoid using this extra protection for their accounts due to the fuss and management, and may think it will lock them out of access or require an extra step when it’s unnecessary.</p><p>
But 2FA isn’t an obstacle course with bottomless pits. It’s more like a flu vaccination. If you’re not feeling ill and aren’t worried about getting sick, you might skip the innoculation. That does you a fat lot of good when you’re laid up for two weeks with aches and fevers with one of the strains covered by the current shot—and you’ve infected all your coworkers.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2840979/take-the-pain-out-of-two-factor-authentication-with-an-app.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Take the pain out of two-factor authentication with an app
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: