Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make copies of all your old camera's pictures  (Read 530 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 08, 2014, 03:00:17 pm »

How to make copies of all your old camera's pictures

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Reader Kevin Kincaid has a question about an old camera and new desire. He writes:</p>

I’ve had a number of digital cameras over the years and I’m interested in retrieving all the images shot with a particular one. Any suggestions how I might find them?

<p>
I have two, in fact. The first is to open iPhoto, choose File &gt; New Smart Album, and in the sheet that appears create a condition that reads Any Text Contains [camera model], where the last entry is the model iPhoto recognizes for your camera. (If you’re not sure how iPhoto identifies your camera, just select an image taken with it and click the Info button at the bottom-right of the iPhoto window. In the resulting Info pane look near the top for the model number.)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2844707/how-to-make-copies-of-all-your-old-cameras-pictures.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to make copies of all your old camera's pictures
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: