Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to send limited email blasts on the cheap  (Read 458 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 13, 2014, 03:00:25 am »

How to send limited email blasts on the cheap

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Reader Wm. Patrick Bauer is having difficulties communicating with everyone he’d care to. He writes:</p>

I’ve started a club that’s gaining in popularity but I have a problem with email. It appears that Mail limits the number of recipients that I can include in a single message, causing me to split the membership list into eight groups. Is there a way to send notices and updates to everyone in a single email blast?

<p>
It’s not Mail that’s imposing the limit but rather the service you’re sending your messages through. If you’re using an iCloud account (with a .icloud, .mac, or .me address) you’re limited to sending a single message to up to 100 recipients. If you use Google with an email client, you can send a single message to up to 99 people. (If you use Gmail’s webmail the limit is 500 recipients.) Yahoo imposes a 100 recipients-per-message limit as well.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2846001/how-to-send-limited-email-blasts-on-the-cheap.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to send limited email blasts on the cheap
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: