Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Never miss a credit card reward again with Wallaby for iOS  (Read 449 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 27, 2014, 03:00:25 am »

Never miss a credit card reward again with Wallaby for iOS

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Have you ever held up the checkout line at Target because you couldn’t remember which of your credit cards offered a special cash-back boost at megastores?</p><p>No? Just me? That can’t be true.</p><figure class="medium left"><a class="zoom" href="http://images.techhive.com/images/article/2014/11/iphone-map-list-100532766-large.png">iphone map list" width="300" height="590[/url] <figcaption>
<p>Wallaby looks at where you're shopping and tells you the best card to use.</p></figcaption></figure>
<p>I have three credit cards, and each has its own set of rewards and rules. One of them changes said rewards every quarter—pretty much just when I’ve memorized what last quarter’s special boost was. I picked these cards based on rewards, and had a sinking feeling that I wasn’t always maximizing what they had to offer. So imagine my reaction to finding <strong>Wallaby</strong>, a credit card management app for iOS. I was THRILLED.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2852119/never-miss-a-credit-card-reward-again-with-wallaby-for-ios.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Never miss a credit card reward again with Wallaby for iOS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: