Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Withings Body Cardio scale review: Goes way beyond weight, for a price  (Read 393 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 09, 2016, 04:05:12 pm »

Withings Body Cardio scale review: Goes way beyond weight, for a price

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I was fine with my dumb digital scale. It was cheap but highly rated and got the job done, flashing my weight at me once a day. It wasn’t Bluetooth or app-connected and didn’t track anything but pounds, but that was OK. What more could you want? Then I started using a super smart Wi-Fi scale, the Withings WS–50 Smart Body Analyzer, and fell in love. Yes, in love. With a scale. It’s as stylish as a scale can possibly be, all glossy and black, and gave me more data than I knew what to do with—not just weight, but body fat percentage, heart rate, the weather forecast, and a rating of the air quality inside my house. If you think that sounds like overkill for a scale, wait until you see what Withings is doing now.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3080684/hardware/withings-body-cardio-scale-review-goes-way-beyond-weight-for-a-price.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Withings Body Cardio scale review: Goes way beyond weight, for a price
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: