Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: There are a couple big differences between the OG Switch and the Switch V2  (Read 145 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 06, 2021, 04:05:18 pm »

There are a couple big differences between the OG Switch and the Switch V2

Big battery improvements, slight improvements elsewhere.

Nintendo announced the Nintendo Switch OLED model, a Switch with an upgraded display, dock, and kickstand would be releasing on October 8, 2021.

Nintendo's updated version of the Switch, or the Switch V2 as some retailers refer to it, first showed up on store shelves in August 2019. So naturally, I was eager to see how it compared to the original model, so I went out and bought a Switch V2 as soon as possible. I've been using it ever since and have gotten a good understanding of how it differs from the original model, which I also own.

You basically can't tell the difference between the original Nintendo Switch model and the Nintendo Switch V2 when placed side-by-side unless you look at their model numbers. Not only do they look virtually identical to each other, but operationally, they function very similarly with only a few differences.

The biggest change is that the new model lets you play up to nine hours, a vast improv...

Source: There are a couple big differences between the OG Switch and the Switch V2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: