Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Surprise: There's likely a new Apple Pencil on the way! Here's what I want to see  (Read 339 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 20, 2017, 04:05:19 pm »

Surprise: There's likely a new Apple Pencil on the way! Here's what I want to see

Weird supply chain rumors or no, if there are new iPads, new Apple Pencils are probably on the way, too.

On the heels of new iPad size rumors, Czech site letem svetem applem (or, in English, Apple Round the World) claims that new Apple Pencil components are in Apple's Chinese supply chain — possibly for a March 2017 release alongside rumored new iPads.

Spoiler. Except, no: I don't feel all that spoiled. Because of course Apple is going to refine the Pencil for 2017 alongside new iPad models.

The Apple Pencil is one of my favorite accessories that Apple has ever made, and it's practically a requirement if you own an iPad Pro. But it's not without flaws: I've added my own pen clip to the Pencil's body and, until I picked up the 9.7-inch Logitech Create case with carrying loop, used Waterfield's Atelier Gear Case to keep my Pencil from disappearing into my bag.

These are legitimate and widespread complaints, and it makes complete sense to me that Apple would attempt to ad...

Source: Surprise: There's likely a new Apple Pencil on the way! Here's what I want to see
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: