Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This $9300 analog watch has an Apple Watch strapped to its back like a papoose  (Read 315 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 05, 2015, 03:00:15 am »

This $9300 analog watch has an Apple Watch strapped to its back like a papoose

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I’m reviewing the Pebble Time right now, but I’ve kept wearing my Apple Watch, and let me tell you: I feel pretty silly wearing two of these things. But that’s nowhere near the pinnacle of silliness: the Pinnacle, a line of luxury Swiss-made wristwatches with an Apple Watch on the other side.</p><p>Announced Monday by California watchmaker Nico Gerard, and available for preorder, the Pinnacle watches feature a normal-looking fancy watch on one side, which you wear facing out on your wrist. It’s got a 41mm case and a date indicator, and it’s water resistant to 100 meters, but you can’t really take it that deep, because the other side, where the clasp would normally go, is an Apple Watch, which is only water resistant to 30 meters.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2955515/gadgets/this-9300-analog-watch-has-an-apple-watch-strapped-to-its-back-like-a-papoose.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: This $9300 analog watch has an Apple Watch strapped to its back like a papoose
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: