Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I've been waiting years for the Apple Watch to have this one feature  (Read 155 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 06, 2021, 04:05:21 pm »

I've been waiting years for the Apple Watch to have this one feature

C'mon Apple, I've been waiting years for you to include this feature, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

There's been a new rumor recently about the upcoming Apple Watch Series 7 and how it may include a blood glucose monitor. I'm currently using an Apple Watch Series 5, and while it still works great, I'm totally insta-buying the Apple Watch Series 7 if it can monitor my blood sugar levels. Here's why that's such a crucial feature for me (even more so than the blood oxygen monitoring in Apple Watch Series 6), and many other diabetics.

No more pricks every day

Back in 2018, I was diagnosed with Type-2 diabetes by my doctor. Before this, I was already struggling with pre-diabetes, but I never got it under control, so it became Type-2. While my diagnosis is actually on the more mild side compared to others, I decided I'm going to start monitoring my blood glucose levels every day to make sure that I'm doing okay and on the path to one day reverse it.

The blood glucose monitor that I cho...

Source: I've been waiting years for the Apple Watch to have this one feature
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: