Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HomeKit Weekly: Does Google make the best smart smoke detector once added to HomeKit?  (Read 94 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 20, 2023, 04:05:07 pm »

HomeKit Weekly: Does Google make the best smart smoke detector once added to HomeKit?

<div class="feat-image"></div><p>I’ve said multiple times how I think Google’s first-party hardware strategy is something Apple should be copying. While Google doesn’t make everything for the Google smart home ecosystem, they do make some key products like , thermostats, and . If you’re just getting started with a smart home platform, Google has some easy options to start. Even though I love them, I prefer using HomeKit, so I use the Starling Home Hub in order to make them compatible with HomeKit. I recently picked up the  to see how it works as well. Let’s dive in.</p>

<a href="https://9to5mac.com/2023/08/11/does-google-make-the-best-smart-smoke-detector/#more-895985" data-post-id="895985" data-layer-pagetype="post" data-layer-postcategory="homekit,homekit-weekly" data-layer-viewtype="unknown" class="more-link">moreâHomeKit Weekly: Does Google make the best smart smoke detector once added to HomeKit?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: