Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bose QC 35 II vs. QC 35 vs. QC 25: Differences and which should you buy  (Read 379 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 09, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Bose QC 35 II vs. QC 35 vs. QC 25: Differences and which should you buy

Which Bose noise-cancelling over-ear headphones are right for you?

I've been a big Bose fan since I got my hands on my first pair of QuietComfort headphones back in college. The company provides excellent noise-cancellation technology, an infinitely comfortable headset, and surprisingly long-lasting construction for oft-abused electronics.

Bose has three different noise-cancelling over-ear sets, each with their own perks and features. If you're considering a set this holiday season, here's how they compare.

Controls and design

On the surface, all three of Bose's headsets look nigh-identical. The folding plastic-and-foam body includes synthetic protein leather ear cups and a plush Alcantara microfiber headband to keep your head from long-term headphone pain, with a single side switch and a bottom-mounted 3.5mm hole on the left earcup for the headphone cord.

Colors

As always, Bose offers fairly limited color choices for its headphones. You can get the QC25s in a dark gray "black,...

Source: Bose QC 35 II vs. QC 35 vs. QC 25: Differences and which should you buy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: