Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Game Freak's actions hurt Pokémon Legends: Arceus?  (Read 141 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 01, 2022, 04:05:19 pm »

Will Game Freak's actions hurt Pokémon Legends: Arceus?

For some fans like me, I'm not entirely optimistic.

Head to any internet forum, and you'll hear Pokémon fans complaining about the quality of the latest Pokémon games. For example, the decision for Game Freak to outsource Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl to another company, ILCA, mostly received a mixed response. Some were happy that Game Freak wasn't spreading itself thin and was instead focusing on Pokémon Legends: Arceus, while others were skeptical of how well ILCA would handle Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, which were remakes of two very beloved Nintendo DS titles.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Diamond and Pearl when they first released, but I gave the remakes a try anyway and was disappointed with the results. Fortunately, I wasn't the only one who expected more from these games.

However, it did get me thinking, and I'm starting to feel unnerved by how Game Freak's recent decisions are affecting the quality of its games. With so many looking forward to Pok...

Source: Will Game Freak's actions hurt Pokémon Legends: Arceus?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: