Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Archive your email, contacts, and calendars before it's too late  (Read 305 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 12, 2015, 09:00:17 am »

Archive your email, contacts, and calendars before it's too late

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
You‘re changing jobs—either voluntarily or not so—and IT‘s going to shut off your access to your old email , contacts, and calendars. While they may consider all of this company property (and I suppose it is), the truth is that many people often mix in personal email with their company stuff.</p><p>
The upshot is that you‘d like to make copies of this before it vanishes. How do you do it? Let‘s start with Mail.</p><p>
The trick to grabbing your old email is making an archive of your selected inbox or account. In this case, I have a bunch of mail stored in Mail’s inbox for a Google account that I’ll say is my work email account. To make an archive of it I just select Export Mailbox from the Mailbox menu. (Or I can just right-click on my inbox and choose this same command).</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2882619/archive-your-email-contacts-and-calendars-before-its-too-late.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Archive your email, contacts, and calendars before it's too late
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: